Thursday, July 19, 2007

INTRO

hey ppl out there...the reason i created this 'blog" thing is coz im bored...blah...nothing to do amigos....some crazy pals of mine suggested this sit..well..till now its not ..so theyll b alivee...k now bout e...im 19 yeras after comin to this planet...grew up like normal kids...being a nred in smaller grades n as my class got higher my grades got lower...well wtf..now im doin aviation. in bangalore.which is one thing i like..so the money dad is spending on me is finally makin sum sense...other than im a die-hard metal...favt band is flames,lamb of God....n da list goes n on...im not braggin but im a guitarist..played for sum bands..was fun...nowno onwe is to jam wid....k gotta bounce now...l8er...PEACCE

1 comment:

Paddy said...

Woo...yay you have entered the world of blogging! =P

OK I knew most of that stuff...except for maybe how you were once a nerd. LOL.

Anyhoo...in hopes that you shall blog more...I leave...

-Sissy/Deeps